TJ's Custom Gunworks
Standard Work Policy Disclosure & Liability Disclaimer
Notice is hereby given:
In contracting "TJ's Custom Gunworks" to perform any custom work to your weapon,
- All custom work will most likely violate and nullify any factory warranty.
This pertains to custom work performed by TJ's Custom Gunworks, or any gunsmith outside of the original factory of manufacture.
- All take off parts will be retained by TJ's Custom Gunworks and become TJ's Custom Gunworks property unless specific prior arrangements & payments are made.
( My prices often factor in trade in parts / scrap, just like all automotive shops. )
- YOU have decided to contract custom work performed on your weapon.
Therefore YOU are solely liable and responsible for any and all accidental discharge, malfunction, or any other problem(s) that may arise from your weapon or any modifications to it.
No warranties of any kind are expressed or implied at any time.
( THIS DOES NOT MEAN I WOULD BE UNWILLING TO HELP AND/OR FIX A PROBLEM, ONLY THAT I AM NOT OBLIGATED )
- If you need or want your trigger pull adjusted up or down, or have any other modifications pertaining to work I have performed other then that directly caused by my error, I am usually willing to make these adjustments at no charge, however I do require that you pay the shipping fees both directions.
please note you ARE agreeing to all of the following liability waiver points:
- YOU HERE FORTH EXONERATE "TJ'S CUSTOM GUNWORKS" and IT'S OWNER(S), EMPLOYEES, ASSOCIATES AND AFFILIATES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES RELATED TO AND / OR RESULTED FROM ANY AND ALL MODIFICATIONS PERFORMED BY TJ'S CUSTOM GUNWORKS ON YOUR WEAPON(S).
- YOU FULLY AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THAT TJ'S CUSTOM GUNWORKS AND IT'S ASSOCIATES, MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO CLAIMS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRACTICALITY OR USABILITY OF ANY MODIFICATIONS OR REPAIRS PERFORMED ON YOUR WEAOPN(S).
- YOU WILL ALWAYS ASSUME THAT YOUR WEAPON IS FULLY CAPABLE OF FIRING AND DISCHARGING A LIVE ROUND AND HENCEFORTH MAIMING OR KILLING ANY OBJECT FIRED UPON OR POINTED AT.
- YOU ARE AWARE THAT ANY "ACTION" OR "TRIGGER" WORK MAY AND PROBABLY WILL VIOLATE THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER WARRANTIES.
- YOU ARE AWARE THAT A LIGHTER TRIGGER PULL WILL INCREASE THE POSSIBILITY OF AN ACIDENTAL DISCHARGE OF YOUR FIREARM.
HANDLE YOUR WEAPON SAFELY AND RESPONSIBLY!
- ANY SAFETY OR SAFETY TYPE DEVICE REMOVED OR COMPROMISED EITHER BY DIRECT ACTION OR CONSEQUENTIAL RESULTS OF ACTION OR TRIGGER WORK WILL BE THE SOLE RESPOSIBILITY AND LIABILITY OF YOU, THE CUSTOMER, NOT TJ'S CUSTOM GUNWORKS AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY WAY.
- ANY GUN LEFT AT TJ'S CUSTOM GUNWORKS WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT OR RETURN SHIPPING INFORMATION WILL INCUR STORAGE FEES AFTER 7 DAYS FOLLOWING THE WORK COMPLETION.
ANY GUN ABANDONED AT TJ'S CUSTOM GUNWORKS LONGER THEN 30 DAYS WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT OR RETURN SHIPPING INFORMATION WILL BE CONSIDERED "ABANDONED PROPERTY" AND ALL OWNERSHIP TO YOU WILL BE RELINQUISHED, AND WILL HENCEFORTH BE SOLD FOR WORK FEES & STORAGE COMPENSATION.
- YOU ARE FULLY AWARE THAT "TJ'S CUSTOM GUNWORKS" CARRIES AND / OR CONTRACTS ABSOLUTELY NO INSURANCE OR ANY FACSIMILE THERE OF, OR ON ANY OF THE WORK THEY PERFORM OR PARTS THEY INSTALL AND / OR SELL.
- I DO NOT PROVIDE "RECEIPTS" OR "INVOICES" WITH YOUR WORK ORDER, YOU CAN PRINT OUT A "WORK ORDER" FROM MY WEB PAGE AND KEEP A COPY FOR YOUR OWN RECORDS, IF YOU STILL REQUIRE AN INVOICE I WILL PROVIDE ONE FOR YOU FOR A $25 "INVOICE GENERATION FEE"
- YOU AGREE TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, AND / OR WARRANTY COSTS RELATED TO YOUR WEAPON, AND IT'S FUNCTION / MALFUNCTION AND USAGE, AND DO HEREBY PROMISE TO SEEK ABSOLUTELY NO INDEMNIFICATION OR LEGAL ACTION AND / OR RECOURSE AGAINST "TJ'S CUSTOM GUNWORKS", AND IT'S OWNER(S), OR ANY EMPLOYEES, ASSOCIATES, OR AFFILIATES THERE OF, AT ANY TIME, WHETHER FROM MALFUNCTION, PARTS BREAKAGE, RESULTS OF WEAPON DISCHARGE ACCIDENTAL OR INTENTIONAL, USER INABILITY TO DISCHARGE THE WEAPON, OR ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE.
© TJ's Custom Gunworks 2007 - 2014